VIP Jetski Storage
We want you to enjoy your equipment and time in Ocean City, MD, let us handle the rest.
VIP Summer Storage Rates:
- Overnight – $50
- Seasonal (1 Jetski) – $1,350
- Seasonal (2 Jet Skis) – $2,500
- Trailers – Free w/ storage
- Trailers Only – $20 night
- Floating Dock & Beach options
- Start a fuel tab and we will make sure your Jetski is fueled before your arrival.
- Regular and Premium options available
Light service & repairs on all major brands
- Batteries, spark plugs, steering/reverse cables, etc.
- Sunk ski repairs
- Spring start-ups
- Winterizations and shrink wrapping
- Daily, weekly, and seasonal summer VIP storage (limited space available)
- Indoor winter storage
If you have any issues or questions about your jet ski please feel free to give us a call! If we can’t fix it we can recommend you to someone that can! Odyssea Watersports has been in the rental business for over 20 years!
We understand how important it is to have your PWC running right and when something breaks it needs to be fixed ASAP! A certified technician is on hand to help with any issues you may be having!
Select and Submit a Winter Service Form at the bottom of the page. We will then call to confirm.
Winter Storage & Winterizations:
- Indoor Jetski Storage: $400 per unit
- Outside Jetski Storage: $150 per unit
- Outside Boat Storage 30ft & under: $300
- Indoor Boat Storage up to 25′: $1,000
- Includes your trailer storage and blocking fee
- Trailer only storage: $250/season
Winterizing your Jetski or Boat is not as simple as adding a fuel stabilizer, flushing with antifreeze, and draining your engine bay. There are steps needed to prevent any damage to your equipment come Springtime.
- 4 Stroke: $150 + parts
- Parts may include oil, oil filter, spark plugs, etc
Outboard Boat Winterizations:
- 4 Stroke Outboard $175 + parts
- Parts may include oil, oil filter, spark plugs, lower unit oil, etc
*2-stroke motors: Our shop will winterize/spring prep 2-stoke motors but we do not offer repairs and can refer you to a shop that does work on them.
- Jetskis: $15.50/ft
- Boats: $15.50/ft (read below)
- Vents, and moisture bags included
- Please Read: For pontoon boats, we will have to add 10′ so that we can add stanchions and get the wrap over the front of the boat and over the motor. If you have a boat with a tower, we will have to add additional feet as well.
Other Winter Service Options:
- Powerwash Pontoons: $75
- Powerwash Tri-Toon: $125
- Jetski Detailing: $150
- Pickup Watercraft: $75/unit
- Deliver Watercraft: $75/unit
Our shop offers repairs as well, if you have a known issue with your watercraft please contact us to discuss.
Call (410) 973-2890 to schedule a day to drop off your equipment.
Properly winterizing your boat or jetski is important to prevent potential issues in the future when Spring rolls around and you’re ready to get back on the water. At the Odyssea Jet and Prop Shop, located in Ocean Pines, MD we have a process to complete your winterization to ensure your watercraft does not get…
When it comes time to put your watercraft away for winter storage, there are a few steps that can help make either your life easier or your service shop’s life easier. Plus, it will give you peace of mind that your watercraft has been protected from potential mold or rodent problems come springtime. Let’s…
For Sale: 2022 Seadoo GTX 130 Rental Pro: $7,500 Odyssea Watersports is now taking deposits on its 2022 Seadoo GTX 130 Rental Pro fleet. These machines are great for any experience level! They are very stable, they hold up to 3 people, you can tow with them, they are fast, turn great and even…
It’s already time to start thinking, “How can I keep my boat/jetski safe this winter?” Summer always goes by way too fast but now you need to take the necessary steps to keep your watercraft safe so that come Spring time, you are ready to get right back on the water! Thankfully the Odyssea…
Bearings exploded in this jet pump, and a complete rebuild needed When should you have your jet pump serviced on your jetski? Jetskis offer exhilarating water adventures, allowing riders to glide through waves and feel the rush of the open water. But to keep the thrills coming, proper maintenance is essential, especially when it comes…