Looking for the Coolest Job?
You're in the Right Place!
Please fill out an application and email it to [email protected] or mail it to Odyssea Watersports, 5003c Coastal Highway, Ocean City, MD 21842.
If you have any questions, please call 410-723-4227 and ask for Justin.
- Having some knowledge of boats, jet skis, paddle boards, and kayaks will be helpful but you will learn quickly if you do not have much experience.
- You will be working from 8:30 am to sunset.
You will need to have experience with boating a long with some knowledge of Ocean City waterways. You must have a NASBLA approved boating certificate. Customer service is very important so being able to communicate with customers is needed.
Parts of the job:
- Explaining to customers how to operate boats in a safe manner.
- Cleaning the boats after each rental
- Parking boats into slips
- Carrying coolers, fishing rods, bags, etc. for our customers
- Checking the boats in for any damage that may occur
For this job, you must have a Maryland boaters license which must be NASBLA approved. You can get this license by taking a boating safety class online or in a classroom.
Jetski guides need to be able to work long hours in the sun! Job pays hourly plus tips. This is a fast-paced job and you must meet our qualifications like customer service!