Take a ride on one of our fast, powerful, and playful machines that never disappoint! Our jet skis are the best of the best and a great way to experience Ocean City, MD.
- May 1st to May 23rd from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- May 24th through September 1st from 8:30 a.m. to sunset
- September 2nd through September 30th from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Closed on Mondays
Please call for rentals before or after the dates above.
- One Hour Rental
New Safety Protocols for COVID-19
- Upon arrival please have ONLY the driver(s) check-in at our booth. All other members of your party we just ask to hang out by your cars until we can help you board your jetski. This is to help with social distancing on our beach.
- Drivers, please bring your Photo ID and your phone or another mobile device to check-in. All paperwork will now be completed electronically.
- Life Jackets: There are now 3 options for life jackets: 1.) You may use ours which will be disinfected after each use. 2.) BYOLJ you can Bring Your Own Life Jacket (must be type III) or 3.) Purchase a brand new one in plastic at our booth.
- Thank you for understanding and working with us to keep you, our employees and our families safe
The Newest Watersports Activity to Hit Ocean City
Are you looking to be interactive with your Ocean City jet ski rental? Let’s be honest, going fast and straight is lots of fun, but who wouldn’t want to pull wheelies, 360s, and powerslides?!?!
The all-new Seadoo Trixx is one of the most fun jet skis we have ever ridden! And trust us, we have tested out a lot of jet skis! It’s small, lightweight, nimble and will put an instant smile on your face as you cruise across the water!
The Seadoo Trixx can pull wheelies across the bay, 360 spins, powerslides for distance and so much more! Don’t believe us? Check out the photos and videos!
Included with your Rental:
- Life jackets for all ages
- Instructions and lesson
- No charge for gas
- Highly trained guides for safety purposes on the water
- Waterproof bags for phones or wallets
- Ice cream, water, variety of iced teas and lemonades
- Croakies to hold your sunglasses on
- Goggles to keep water out of your eyes
Maryland State law requires that all drivers of Personal Watercraft must be at least 16 years of age with Photo ID to prove your age and no requirements for passengers. Anyone under 18 will need to have a parent or legal guardian sign on the legal documents unless previously arranged using the downloadable forms (Person Signing must show Photo ID). A valid ID will need to be presented to verify age for ALL DRIVERS. The Seadoo Trixx holds single riders only*