Take a ride on one of our fast, powerful, and playful machines that never disappoint! Our jet skis are the best of the best and a great way to experience Ocean City, MD.
- May 1st to May 23rd from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- May 24th through September 1st from 8:30 a.m. to sunset
- September 2nd through September 30th from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Closed on Mondays
Please call for rentals before or after the dates above.
Book a Pontoon Boat Rental in Ocean City
Rent one of our brand new 2019, top-of-the-line, 13-15-passenger pontoon boats with a 60 HP 4-stroke motors. Bring your family and friends and enjoy a day on the bay relaxing and taking in the scenery of Ocean City, MD.
Included with your rental:
- All safety equipment (life vest, anchor, first aid kit, etc.)
- A boater safety course and a lesson on the boat and how to operate it
- All of our boats are equipped with a fishing license
- A map of the water for navigating
- A list of legal size limits for fishing
- Bluetooth speaker radio and USB charging port
- Bimini top and swim platform
- No charge for GAS!
Things to do on the boat:
- Fishing/crabbing: These boats are great for that kind of activity! Spend some hours catching dinner for that night! We offer everything you need for a fun day of crabbing and fishing, including different bait options!
- Bar hop: There are many of the local favorite bars to pull up to and tie up to their dock. BYOB as long as you have a designated driver!
- Relax and enjoy the sun: Enjoy a relaxing time with your friends and family and bring a packed lunch and cooler, drop the anchor and enjoy your company!
- Enjoy the Ocean City Air Show from the water (great view!)
Where can you go with the boat:
- You are allowed to go anywhere between the Route 50 Bridge and the Route 90 Bridge. There are many bars and restaurants in the area and plenty of fishing spots as well.
- Coolers and ice
- Fishing rod rentals
- Bait and tackle supplies
- Fishing and crabbing combos
- Waterproof floating bags for phones or wallets
- Snowballs, water, and a variety of ice teas and lemonades
- T-shirts, long sleeves, and hoodies
- Custom Odyssea Watersports sunglasses
- Must be at least 21 years old with Photo ID to be the boat operator
- Boat operator must be the designated driver for the total length of the rental
- Tubing is not allowed on our boats