This will be the most fun you will have on the water on a brand new Ocean City jet ski rental! Book online!
- May 1st to May 23rd from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- May 24th through September 1st from 8:30 a.m. to sunset
- September 2nd through September 30th from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Closed on Mondays
Please call for availability before or after the dates above.
- Half-Hour Rental
- One Hour Rental
New Safety Protocols for COVID-19
- Upon arrival please have ONLY the driver(s) check-in at our booth. All other members of your party we just ask to hang out by your cars until we can help you board your jetski. This is to help with social distancing on our beach.
- Drivers, please bring your Photo ID and your phone or another mobile device to check-in. All paperwork will now be completed electronically.
- Life Jackets: There are now 3 options for life jackets: 1.) You may use ours which will be disinfected after each use. 2.) BYOLJ you can Bring Your Own Life Jacket (must be type III) or 3.) Purchase a brand new one in plastic at our booth.
- Thank you for understanding and working with us to keep you, our employees and our families safe
Top-of-the-Line Jetski Rentals in Ocean City
- 2019 Kawasaki STX 15F (1500CC 4 strokes 160 HP)
- Fast, great handling, great for 180 or 360 spins.
- You control your own speed and can go as fast or slow as you would like.
- Hold up to 3 people (2 adults or 1 adult and 2 kids is recommended when having passengers)
- Max combined weight: 400 lbs
- Great for thrill-seekers and families.
- All experience levels welcome!
Included with your rental:
- Life jackets for all ages
- Instructions and lesson
- No charge for gas
- Highly trained guides for safety purposes on the water
- Waterproof bags for phones or wallets
- Snowballs, ice cream, water, variety of ice teas and lemonades
- Croakies to hold your sunglasses on
- Goggles to keep water out of your eyes
Maryland State law requires that all drivers of Personal Watercraft must be at least 16 years of age with Photo ID to prove your age and no requirements for passengers. Anyone under 18 will need to have a parent or legal guardian sign on the legal documents unless previously arranged using the downloadable forms (Person Signing must show Photo ID).
A valid ID will need to be presented to verify age for ALL DRIVERS. All watercraft can hold up to 3 persons, but all have a weight maximum of 400lbs. We try to limit our rentals to 2 persons at a time and allow for a switchback at the beach to accommodate families.*