This will be the most fun you will have on the water on a brand new Ocean City jet ski rental! Book online!
- May 15th to May 23rd from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- May 24th through September 1st from 8:30 a.m. to sunset
- September 2nd through September 15th from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Closed Mondays for jetski rentals
- Half-Hour Rental
- One Hour Rental
Now Accepting Cryptocurrency!
Reserve by phone, pay with Crypto upon arrival. FREE Odyssea Watersports t-shirt when only when paying in Crypto
Closed Mondays for jetski rentals
Top-of-the-Line Watercraft Rentals in Ocean City
- New 2021 Seadoo GTX 130 Pros
- Fast, great handling, great for 180 or 360 spins.
- You control your own speed and can go as fast or slow as you would like.
- Hold up to 3 people (2 adults or 1 adult and 2 kids is recommended when having passengers)
- Max combined weight: 400 lbs
- Great for thrill-seekers and families.
- All experience levels welcome!
Included with your rental:
- Life jackets for all ages
- Instructions and lesson
- No charge for gas
- Highly trained guides for safety purposes on the water
Helpful Jetski Blogs:
- How much experience do I need for Ocean City watersports?
- Jet Ski Safety Guidelines for Beginners
- What Should I Wear Jet Skiing
- Regulations and Requirements for rentals
- Cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance will not be charged and a full refund will be applied
- Cancellations less than 24 hours in advance, may be charged a late cancellation fee
- For more details please check this link: Odyssea Watersports Bad Weather Policy
- Waterproof bags for phones or wallets
- Croakies to hold your sunglasses on
Maryland State law requires that all drivers of Personal Watercraft must be at least 16 years of age with Photo ID to prove your age and no requirements for passengers. Anyone under 18 will need to have a parent or legal guardian sign on the legal documents unless previously arranged using the downloadable forms (Person Signing must show Photo ID).
A valid ID will need to be presented to verify age for ALL DRIVERS. All watercraft can hold up to 3 persons, but all have a weight maximum of 400lbs. We try to limit our rentals to 2 persons at a time and allow for a switchback at the beach to accommodate families.*