Collect them all! Odyssea POAP’s Have Launched!
Who will have the largest Odyssea POAP collection!?!?!
POAP’s are custom-designed tokens that prove that the holder, you being the holder, was part of a particular event, virtual or on location, at a given time. These badges are Non-Fungible Tokens (NFT) and open a whole new world of possibilities for collectors, event organizers, and customers. Each POAP comes with a custom design which makes them collectible and a fun way to get into the NFT world for beginners.
Now that we know a little more about what a POAP is, we want to make an announcement. Odyssea Watersports is excited to announce that you will now be able to collect your very own Odyssea Watersports POAP’s. You may not have heard of these before, or understand why you should collect them and that is ok! Our main goal is to make this fun and something new for our customers. You honestly do not have to do much in order to start collecting but below we have provided some helpful information to get you started.
What is a POAP?
A POAP is a token that proves that the holder, you being the holder, was part of a particular event, virtual or on location, at a given time. These badges are Non-Fungible Tokens (NFT) and open a whole new world of possibilities for collectors, event organizers, and customers. Each POAP comes with a custom design which makes them collectible and a fun way to get into the NFT world for beginners. Collecting POAP’s from Odyssea Watersports will open you up to opportunities that will be offered to ONLY people who have collected them.
How do I Collect a POAP?
- Download the POAP app here
- Create your account
- Follow the instructions provided
- Participate in the opportunities offered on our social media pages, on Instagram and Facebook, and eventually at our location once the 2022 season begins in May
- You will either have a link sent to you or a QR Code to scan in order to claim your POAP.
- You will have chances to mint a POAP during our contests, Trivia Nights, when renting watersport activities from Odyssea Watersports, being a repeat customer and more.
- In the near future, there will be a specific POAP page on our website, odysseawatersports.com, for announcements of POAP and how to claim them.
What POAP’s will Odyssea Offer?
- Many ideas are being floated around and we have not set anything in stone yet but to give you an example of a few possibilities:
- Odyssea Watersports Milestones
- Trivia Night participants/Winners
- Repeat Customers of Odyssea Watersports
- Contest winners for virtual or on location contests
- More ideas are being worked as I type, stay up to date on our social media pages!
Why Should I Collect an Odyssea POAP?
- To receive special offers for POAP collectors only
- Chance to earn certifications for Odyssea Watersports
- To show your family and friends
- POAPS can bookmark your Odyssea Watersport experiences and a fun way to look back at your memories
- Each POAP will be designed differently, making each one unique
Where Can I See my POAP Collection?
- In order to see your POAP collection, you will need to first download the POAP app here
- Once you have an account, all your POAP’s will be inside as a collection that you can show off to family and friends.
Ready to get started?!?! Please begin by downloading the POAP app on the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Then head to our social media pages for the next opportunity!
Contact Information for Odyssea Watersports: Please reach out to us with any questions, suggestions, or ideas. DM’ing @OdysseaWatersports on Instagram or Facebook is one of the best ways to reach us quickly.
📲 Call 410-723-4227
💬 Text: 410-755-7944